Hall Reservation Rules
- An adult must supervise children at all times. An adult must sponsor minors using the hall. The sponsor must be present during the activity.
- The building and grounds must be left in the condition they were found, including the rest rooms.
- The hall must be swept, vacuumed and mopped after the function. The use of nails tacks, etc. is not allowed on the walls of the hall. Trash must be removed after each function by the users of the hall. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Turn off all lights. Turn the heat down to 55 (during the winter months).
Lock the door when you leave, and double check to make sure it is securely closed.
- All functions must be scheduled with the Secretary. A reservation form must be completed and submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of your function.
- All activities must be confined to the designated AML hall unless other arrangements have been made.
- Users are responsible for setting up and putting away tables and chairs they use. They should be cleaned after each use
Allowable private use functions include:
- All religious (Islamic) functions Nikah
- Fundraiser (Islamic interest)